Mobile Dental CT Scan
How to offer CT Scans without purchasing expensive equipment?
Are you a dental practitioner interested in adapting state-of-the-art technology to your growing practice? Do you need access to quick and efficient dental imaging, without the high cost of purchasing expensive equipment? As a dental practitioner who cares deeply about your patients, you naturally want to provide them with exceptional service at the lowest cost.
Affordable, On-Demand CT Scans at Your Office!
At Facial Imaging Mobile, we understand running a successful dental office is complex. Therefore, we’ve made it our mission to help support dentists with highly affordable and accessible Cone Beam Scans. Our Cone Beam Scans are ideal for your practice’s imaging needs.
- Imaging for one or both jaws
- Free Simplant/DICOM viewer
- Plan Information Report
- Digital files accessible via HIPAA compliant server
- Seven years of online clinical data storage available
- Next day processing*
- Software: Invivo Viewer (+$5)
- Software: SimPlant Viewer (+$10/arch)
- PDF with Measurements Via Portal (+$5/arch or $8 for both)
- Ortho (+$10)
- TMJ (+$20)
- CD with patient’s CBCT image (+$15)
- Glossy prints of patient’s CBCT image (+$25)
- Masking (+$60 per arch)
- Radiological Report (+$80)
- Airway Assessment Radiological Report (+$120)
- Dual Scan Procedure (+$120 per arch)
- Virtual Implant Placement ($145 1st implant, $40 each additional)
*Same day processing available upon request (+$20)
Our CT Scans Offer
FACIAL IMAGING MOBILE BRINGING HIGH RESOLUTION CBCT IMAGING WHERE AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
Facial Imaging Mobile comes to the location of your choice.
Fast response time. One scan captures both jaws. Next day delivery of digital files. Same day file delivery available upon request.
No pre-scan prep for patients. Quick, painless scan time.
HIPPA compliant secured server.
Uses Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) to produce high resolution images with minimal exposure to radiation.
Print, CD, cloud accessible.
Simplant conversion center; masking; supporting surgical guide production with several laboratories; Free Dicom viewing software available online; Anatomage, TMJ analysis; surgical planning and navigation - optional.